Well, hey there!
Yep, yesterday totally got away from me! We had a parade to go to and a family picnic up at the lake. As much as I thanked God for the men and women that serve and have served for our country, I totally forgot it was Monday!
So here we are with a special edition of Inspire Me Monday on Tuesday. And we have one last week with the amazing Sarah!
There are just a few things that I want you to know abut this beautiful friend before you go check out her blog!
She loves the Lord with all of her heart and she desires to share her faith in her beautiful writing. Check out her blog Bible studies here.
Sarah’s photos are beautiful! They do not just show one moment of beauty, they tell a story of God’s creation and all that He has given for us.
And she is totally social. You can connect with her in all of these places!
Like Instagram! Did I tell you I am on it now? Yes, and apparently my daughter says I use way too many hashtags, but I love it! If you are on it, I would love to connect! My username is angieryg!
And now for one of the greatest tips of practical home inspiration I will ever share:
If you live in a two story house and you need to fold a blanket, hang the blanket down the stairs like this:
It will hang nice and straight and not get bunched up while you are trying to fold it! It is the easiest way to fold sheets, blankets, comforters, or anything else that is a little over sized!
And if you live in a ranch, just flip it way out like you have been doing but just imagine it is hanging straight down and maybe that will help!
That’s it! Crazy how I never thought of that before! Is this what you already do? Any more tips on folding?
Okay, check out our sweet hostess
and the other ones as well. They are sweet too!
And here is where we make it easy to share a little love – just copy this code to put in your blog post.
So now it is your turn…We all need a little inspiration.
Rules are easy peasy:
1. Write, show, or share something that will inspire others. It can be one thing or several. It can be a quick thing like a quote or a longer thing like sharing some verses in the Bible and what it says to you or a tutorial on making your own wrapping paper. Anything goes.
2. No blog? No worries… share in your comments something that could inspire others.
3. Link back over here using that sweet little button made just for this or a blog link and invite your friends.
3. Link up your blog and join the community of inspiring people by using the cute little linky tool.
4. Use the URL of your specific post, not just your home page. We want to get right to the inspiration that you are sharing with us!
5. Make sure you go get some inspiration from other bloggers, but especially the one right before you and give a little comment
encouragement! This is the fun part ~ already encouraging and inspiring others right from the get go!